Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SUNY/Brockport



My work is currently part of a group show entitled EndoSkeletal and Exoskeletal: Sculptures with Armatures. SUNY gave me an honorarium to come install my work and do a talk to students and the public. Jennifer Hecker curated the show and Gallery Director, Tim Massey made it a beautiful installation. Both Jennifer and Tim are professors of art at SUNY. The Tower Fine Arts is a beautiful gallery and I was honored to be showing with Cheryl Coon, Ronald Gonzalez, and Therese Zemlin. I received two generous grants to help with crate building, shipping and travel expense. The Foundation for Contemporary Arts in New York City provided me with an Emergency Grant. Additionally I received funding from the Oregon Art Commisson's Career Opportunity Grant.

Click on the photo below to see exhibition photos.
SUNY Brockport: Endoskeletal & Exoskeletal: Sculptures with Armature

No comments: